Hasselblad H4d-60 Digital Slr Camera
The Hasselblad H4D-50 Digital SLR Camera offers the ultimate in digital medium-format image capture to professional commercial, studio and fine art photographers. Built around a 50 megapixel, 36.7 x 49.1mm CCD image sensor with 16-bit color, the H4D-50 captures the subtle nuances and fine details of any subject. The chip provides the basis for optimal lens performance with a lens factor of 1.0, with both HC and HCD lenses. From high-profile portraiture and fashion to international travel photography, the H4D-50 provides image professionals with the superior handling and high image quality synonymous with the Hasselblad brand. The H4D-50 allows you to choose between working tethered to a computer, or untethered and storing your images on a compact flash card. A 4GB card will store about 60 images. You can view your captured images on the 3″ double-res (460.320 pixels) TFT 24bit color LCD display. The H4D-50 features True Focus with APL (Absolute Position Lock), making auto-focus substantially easier and more accurate. The camera has a wide ISO flexibility (ISO 100-800) and a flash sync of up to 1/800th of a second. Options including GPS and Perspective Control modules, a choice of eye-level or waist-level finders and optics from 28mm wide angle to 300mm telephoto, support the H-system philosophy of full user customization with uncompromising quality. Paired with Hasselblad Phocus software, the H4D-50 represents a complete, digital image solution for all of your
Features Hasselblad H4D-50 Medium Format DSLR Camera Body Only
- Built around a 50 megapixel, 36.7 x 49.1mm CCD image sensor with 16-bit color.
- Ultra-fast auto focus with True Focus with Absolute Position Lock allows true, accurate focusing throughout the image field.
- 90 MB/sec read-write performance on Extreme Pro cards from Sandisk
- Rear uni-body housing for improved local servicing
- Choose between working tethered to a computer or untethered storing your images on a compact flash card. (both on location and in the studio)
- The chip provides the basis for optimal lens performance with a lens factor of 1.0, with both HC and HCD lenses
- Camera also features AF Assist Illumination for working in dark environments
(Full Reviews Product)
This Product is available at AMAZON for the best Price