Nikon D7000 Experience is an e-book user’s guide for the Nikon D7000 digital SLR. Learn to use the D7000 quickly and competently to improve your photography and capture better images. Understand the settings, functions and controls of this advanced dSLR, plus most importantly when and why to use them. Take control of your powerful camera and the photos you create.
“If you want a guide that explains every single camera option in minute detail, read through one of the 500 page ‘bibles.’ If you want a guide that helps you efficiently set up the D7000 for your needs, then explains the essential functions and controls clearly and concisely - and gets you out there shooting with your camera competently and confidently – look no further than Nikon D7000 Experience.“
Nikon D7000 Experience is for intermediate and first time dSLR users who wish to get more out of their D7000 and to go beyond Auto and P modes and shoot in Aperture, Shutter, and Manual modes. It covers basic camera functions and exposure concepts and explains advanced camera controls including using the metering modes for correct exposure, controlling the sophisticated autofocus system for sharp focus, and utilizing dramatic depth of field for better images. It describes every Menu item and Custom Setting option with recommended settings to help you set up your camera.
The book focuses on still-photography with an introduction to video settings. Sections include:
- Setting Up Your D7000 – All Custom Settings, Playback, Shooting, and Setup Menu settings, plus Movie menus, with descriptions and recommended settings.
- Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority Modes – How and when to use them to create dramatic depth of field or to freeze or express motion.
- Auto Focusing Modes, Area Modes and Release Modes – How they differ, how and when to use them to capture sharp images of still and moving subjects, plus using focus lock.
- Exposure Metering Modes - How they differ, how and when to use them for correct exposures in every situation, plus using exposure lock.
- Histograms, Exposure Compensation, Bracketing, and White Balance – Understanding and using these features for attaining the proper exposure in all lighting situations, plus setting custom white balance.
- Composition - Tips and explanations including creative use of depth of field.
- The Image Taking Process – A tutorial for using these settings to take photos.
- Photography Accessories
- Introduction to Video Settings
This digital field guide for the Nikon D7000 is an illustrated e-book that builds upon the information found in the manual, to help one begin to master their dSLR and learn to use the Nikon D7000 to its full capabilities.
Read this eBook on any device including your Kindle, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, or BlackBerry with free Kindle Reading Apps available on Amazon.
Features Nikon D7000 Experience – The Photographer’s Guide to Operation and Image Creation with the Nikon D7000
(Full Reviews Product)
This Product is available at AMAZON for the best Price