Polk Audio TL350
Introducing the new Mobile Monitor (MM) Series high performance loudspeaker systems, the next generation in mobile loudspeaker design. The MM Series features 18 new models, including 3 Ultra Marine designs, to fit virtually any application on land and water. The MM Series is composed of 6 full range systems, 3 component packages and 9 subwoofers. As a result of 3 years of Polk research and development, the new MM systems have been designed to offer unparalleled sound quality with exceptional fit to meet virtually any application. Borrowing technology from our flagship SR Series, the MM Series offers exceptional value for the price. Through the use of high-tech carbon composite baskets, powerful Neodymium motor structures using oversized voice coils, and state-of-the-art woven glass composite cones, we offer high-end audio performance normally found only in the most expensive loudspeaker systems. In addition, these space age materials offer weight savings that can mean higher performance for your car or boat. The marine environment presents a special challenge. Salt water, high humidity, wide temperature range and relentless pounding from the sun take a toll on speakers. While any of the other MM Series may be used for marine applications, 3 new dedicated Ultra Marine models have been created for your watercraft needs. Designed and styled specifically for use in the marine environment, they are not just car speakers painted white. Ultra Marine speakers match the contemporary look found on watercraft.
Features Polk Audio AA3106-A MM1040UM 10-Inch System
- Completely Sealed front design prevents water intrusion.
- Rugged, Built-On Grille Includes Tweeter Mount eliminates the need for a traditional tweeter post.
- Sealed Crossover Assembly Built Into Back of Magnet means there’s no need to find room to hide an extra box.
- Steel Heavy Duty Input Terminals will not corrode or tarnish.
- Passes The Most Rigorous 600 Hours of Salt Fog and UV Testing (ATSM B117-03 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus, and D4329-99 Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics).
(Full Reviews Product)
This Product is available at AMAZON for the best Price