Go where photography is headed with the Promote GPS! Now photographers can harness GPS technology to pinpoint the precise location from which a photograph is taken. Called “geotagging”, this new technology embeds geographic information into a photograph along with the time and date stamp. The Promote GPS accessory features the SiRF Star III chip, which excels at acquiring and maintaining a GPS signal lock. The GPS unit consumes less than 55mA from the camera, making it one of the most power-efficient GPS units available for Nikon and Fuji DSLR cameras. It will automatically power up and down along with camera exposure meter, allowing for further saving of the camera battery power. Promote GPS is compatible with the following digital SLR cameras: Nikon D300, D700, D3, D2X, D2Xs, D2Hs, D200, as well as Fuji S5 Pro and IS Pro. NOTE: this product is NOT compatible with Nikon D90, D3100, D5000 or D7000.
Promote GPS receiver is made in USA and is fully compliant with FCC/CE requirements.
Features Refurbished Promote GPS Receiver for Nikon D300, D700, D3, D2X, D2Xs, D2Hs, D200 and Fuji S5 Pro cameras
- Immediate geotagging – no computer processing required
- Dependable 20 channel GPS receiver powered by SiRFstar III chipset to ensure stable satellite lock-ons
- No batteries required – powered directly from camera
- Low power consumption for longer shooting sessions
- Automatically powers on and off along with camera exposure meter
(Full Reviews Product)
This Product is available at AMAZON for the best Price