Sony Alpha 560
Features and function:
Large LCD Panel
We remove away from the battery of LEDs on the back panel to indicate vital information such as power level, zoom step and flash mode / slave mode, it’s more clearly and directly.
New Multi Mode Function
YN560-II is the first Chinese manual-flash with a multi mode. Multi mode is a second flash mode for YN-560 II, in addition to the full-manual mode “M”, and also in addition to the 2 full-manual slave modes “S1? and “S2? which can’t be combined with the multi-mode option.
Multi mode allows firing a series of rapid flashes with a shutter release to produce a stroboscopic effect in the resulting picture. It’s often used to show different phases of movement of a BMX cyclist, skateboarder or gymnast, for example, or any other object traveling through the frame.
Power Low Indicator / Battery Warning
This feature can give you warning before it’s too late, and not only after the power is out, it’s also the first full-manual flash for Yongnuo.
New Slave Sensor Cover Design
The flat, one-piece plastic screen has been replaced.
New Button Material
The Same Features as the 1st. generation YN-560
New Power zoom function:
You can push the button on the flash and make it covered focal length range from 24mm to 105mm.
Guide number: 58 at ISO100, 105MM
Slave function ( S1, S2 mode):
You just can use YN-460 and YN-460 II in indoor and at a very weak light, but for YN-560 II, you can use it in outdoor environment, and the wireless triggering distance is as around 15m.
1 x YN-560 II for Sony version
Features YN-560 II LCD Screen Flash Speedlite For Sony a950, a900, a850, a700, a580, a560, a550, a500, a450, a390, a380, a350, a330, a300, a200, a100, a290, a230, a77, a55, a33
- YN-560 II for Sony version, it used the Unsulated gate bipolar transistor circuit design, it’s more beautiful, creditable and professional.
- Suit for ?Sony a950, a900, a850, a700, a580, a560, a550, a500, a450, a390, a380, a350, a330, a300, a200, a100, a290, a230, a77, a55, a33
- Maually set the zooming position:The coverd focal length of the flash will switch in circel of 14 / 28 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 80 / 105mm by pressing the button.
- The more fine output control:The adjustment range of YN-560 output level is 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, there are 8 levels of putput and each level has 8 ine tuning stalls.
- Supporting high speed continuous shooting:Under the ouput level of 1/8 or below, YN-560 II can support the 8FPS high speed continuous shooting.
(Full Reviews Product)
This Product is available at AMAZON for the best Price